Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Doppelganger!!



So I was roving around on the internet the other day, wondering what had happened to my brain and my soul and I had a sighting. I have been feeling rather lethargic and uninspired of late and blaming the darkening mornings and my office environment (that I seem to be stranded in) but now I know what happened. My soul escaped me and found a home in the body of a woman in Spain named Cecilia. A part of me is secretly proud. Those who know me know that I cannot draw worth a lick and this has led me to a fear of even trying. I often think - if only I could, I would draw that - and thinking is where it ends. But here, Cecilia took my highly underutilised soul and poured her heart into a fresco of Jesus needing some TLC and colour. Good for her I say. I am so glad that she is fearless in her journeys of self-expression and I am inspired! Frescoes, look out - I'm coming with my paintbrush!

2 comments:

Prettylyf said...

LOL

Prettylyf said...

Where are you? hope you're ok. I thought of you and said a prayer for your and HiDef's safety from HurricaneSandy. Please let us know you're fine