Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Be Still My Beating Heart...

i am in love. have been for a while so i know it must be real. i shouldn't be - he's no good for me but i know that to have him will bring me untold joy. he stands behind the glass and flirts with me. when i have begun to convince myself that i can do without him, that i can move on and forget him, he comes back to taunt me with his wonderful features. i can imagine stroking his smooth face and making all kinds of magical things happen. he is so beautiful and probably full of things i don't really need and yet my heart yearns to have him in my life. i have waited for months and months; waited to see if this is what i really want. the feelings grow stronger.

ipod touch, how and why do you do this to me? you know i don't need you, why do you make me want you? and as i turn away you hit me in my achilles heel. how can i resist your song?

"music is my boyfriend
music is my girlfriend
music is my daddy
music's my imaginary friend"

2 comments:

Carla said...

Yep, and you had me hook, line and sink her until almost the very end ;)

Prettylyf said...

You've a gift/talent the way you write so beautifully. You're able to capture a reader's attention and keep it until the very end. You create suspense in an amazing way.

Truly be still your beating hurt lol

Happy week, Pandave :)