Friday, May 22, 2009

What The Doctor Ordered



Today I made it all the way down from the fourth floor of my walk-up and I made it outside into the sunshine.  How glorious that was - my small victory for the day.  Also during this time, I read about a certain young stoat whose life makes this last week seem like a stroll in the park.  I mean, people, when he gets cut up, he doesn't even have anyone to stitch him up again.  I doubt his scars will look anywhere as pretty as mine.

I haven't seen the scar yet - the doctor won't let me take the dressing off - but I do know that it will be rather intimidating should I ever end up in the slammer.  I think I could really grow to love it.  

It is just great to have a clear mind again - no more meds now - I can actually finish a sentence, or few.

7 comments:

Prettylyf said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay I'm so glad you ambulated (: that's a huge a achievement trust me I'm the nurse LOL jk but seriously kudos, Pandave!!!

And love away that scar (:

Happy Memorial Weekend!!!

dodo said...

Glad to see you back!!!- i wish i knew how to type an emoticon for "applause"! :-))

Oscar Grillo said...

Try to read the spam above, then!

pandave said...

Thanks Prettylyf! I'm walking more every day. AND my doctor says I should be running soon.

Dodo, the double smile works just fine!

Goodness, spam, I'll take that as an "I can't believe you are up and about so soon! Keep it up, Pandave". So, thanks, Spam.

Oscar, how did I do with the SPam?

Oscar Grillo said...

Go to your blogger sign in, click in view blog, open comments in the posting, a small trashcan sign will be visible. click in the spam's one, a dialogue will ask you if you want to elminate this comment forever, tick the square and eliminate the crap.

I get a lot of it.

By the way. Great book, ain't it? I've told Chips we should do the follow up.
If you want to see more collaborations between Chips and I, go to: http://thefullstory-withpictures.blogspot.com/

Buenas noches.

pandave said...

It really is a great book. It kept me enthralled, amused and surprised. Thanks for the blog link and I really do hope you do a follow-up book. Apparently this book will be released in the US in September!

pandave said...

Oh yes, Oscar, it seems I have a rather insidious spammer - it won't delete! UGH