Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Arriiiived! It's Arriiiived!!!

Many a morning, Oscar Grillo and El Editor have given me a reason to get up and go. So, imagine my excitement when I found out that Oscar had collaborated with William Shakespeare! Well, I could barely contain myself and still in all my imaginings I had no idea it would be as awesome as it ended up being. They said that it would be the end of September before I got anything in the mail and then it came and well, Oscar and William put it best:



Folk around me are confounded when I raise my book to read. It is all - hey that's Shakespeare, but no, is that a graphic novel? And if they ask, I shall glow and tell them - it is all you imagine and more. It will take you on a journey to places you never imagined. It will surprise and delight and expand you. Ah-oooohh!!!
Now, excuse me, I going to try to contain myself so I can actually get some reading done. I become "something rich and strange".

4 comments:

fb said...

Most def agree with your no. 11 on my post it kind of links with my gripe about chewing gum.

Oscar Grillo said...

Graphic Theater...I hope you'll like it even after you read it, Pandave!

Carla said...

Ooh, I like! I might just have to do some sleuthing to find me a copy.

pandave said...

haha - absolutely fb. the littering and the spitting - not good.

Oscar - it's like hoping I'll enjoy ice cream AND chocolate! it is a given.

Yes, Carla, it is available on Amazon and so worth it.