Monday, April 08, 2013

A Lovely Day!

Crazy, huh. It's Monday and I am not super grumpy. Why? Well, today the sun came out AND it was warm. The combination of the two resulted in a truly lovely day. All winter I have wanted to punch people and I really want to punch them when it is freezing out and they say the weather is lovely just because the sun is out. If the sun is out and you can't feel it, does it make a sound? Yes, that sound is me groaning whenever anyone tries to tell me that the weather is lovely. The multiple layers get heavier by the day, I need warm weather!

But yes, today - lovely day. I went out in short sleeves. SHORT SLEEVES! I didn't mind the tourists clogging up the pavement so much because I was out in short sleeves and feeling glorious. My fear that winter was never going away subsided a little. I smiled a lot. And in my head I broke out into a glorious song and dance. It may be raining Mondays but it's sunny and warm and I'm diggin' it!


7 comments:

dodo said...

Sun coming out Monday morning? This is indeed great news! :-)

finnbell said...

Hello! I've hardly been on here having since succumbed to Twitter.

Prettylyf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prettylyf said...

Ahhhhh how refreshing!!! a lovely Monday for a change

pandave said...

@finnbell

Finn Bell! How I have missed you! I now must hunt you down on Twitter - I'm there too!

pandave said...

@Prettylyf

You have to love a lovely Monday!

pandave said...

@dodo

The sun always makes the day a little more glorious!