Sunday, April 22, 2007

Dirty Secrets

i have long maintained that in life one must have a bad habit. i used to bite my nails... now i mostly don't. wanna know why? well because my mother introduced me to idols west africa. AND THEN i found the website which has clips of the performances. apparently i may be able to vote there too. it is all a bit much for me... deep breath.

my current favourite - timi. to quote paula "i love how he makes it his own". generally i think the guys are way better than the gals. of course i went to watch the worst audtions - you gotta see collins aka schmook da thug (an aspiring snoop dogg, we believe). it is true, it is not just american idol aspirants that apparently do not have friends.

two minutes ago, through contestant jerrilyn, i discovered what bootlylicious looks like in skin-tight gold lame "pantsuit". yeah, for sure, i was not ready for that jelly. ahem. i am off to do some squats in a second. i must, i must, i must increase my butt...

i am having so much fun with this, i even almost forgive them their wannabe randy dogg jackson judge (why would anyone want that?). and i know it is called idols west africa but is anyone on that show anything other than nigerian? but i am not complaining - i am not biting my nails and i think this is safer than smoking. yep, i'm sure this will tide me over until the new season of big brother africa.

1 comment:

Eric said...

American reality TV is a cancer that must be purged from the world before it consumes it...