Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Goodness!

how time flies, even when you are not necessarily having fun.

i have been feeling a tad under the weather and my blog has been neglected as a result. perhaps this tells me something about how well i take care of myself, period.

that said, while i was having my bad week (or two) it seems that it was kinda contagious... on a global level. while i have been wallowing in pain and/or self-pity all kinds of madness has been going on around the world. okay okay crazy has been the norm for a bit but get this:

apparently zimbabwe has 6 months to go before it implodes completely. i called my mother to warn her and to tell her to collect goods for the barter system that will be in place at that point. she laughed me off but i hope some little corner of her mind takes me seriously... just in case.

because i am learning that really, nothing is too preposterous to come true.

6 comments:

fb said...

Hello again!

I'm almost at the end of my recollection of my trip.

Tu said...

What's this about Zim imploding???

Carla said...

So true that "nothing is too preposterous to come true." Both in good ways and bad. I hope you're wrong about Zimbabwe.

dodo said...

I was thinking of you!

Prettylyf said...

Hi scorpiomate
Hope the bad weeks cloud has passed

Smile and stay beautiful :)

Thanks for swinging by mine

pandave said...

hey fb! totally loving the recollection. hopefully i shall look at boston with new eyes. though worcester will ever remain the armpit of massachusetts.

tu, you better start collecting barter-worthy goods for your next trip. no time for money.

carla... i remain hopeful that i am wrong about zimbabwe. for if i am right, i may have to give up on all i believe in...

dodos! love it! i wonder if i could do it. thanks!

hey prettylyf... i am going through a grey lizard scorpio phase but i am sure i'll be a soaring eagle before long...