Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Tide Is High


what better way to recover than in the sun, next to the ocean? the only thing better than that is a friend who can organise a week of such sun and next to oceaness. luckily for me, i did better. so at the crack of dawn i am up and off to florida for a week of rest and recuperation. i've got my books, i've got my flip flops and i've got lots of sunscreen.

and i can easily say see you in a bit to my freezing-cold-landlord-hasn't-turned-the-heat-on-yet apartment.

6 comments:

Simon said...

Enjoy your holiday in the sun, Pandave. It sounds splendid.

Prettylyf said...

here's to great recuperation! enjoy...

Carla said...

Enjoy your trip. It's the time of year that I especially enjoy any bit of extra sunshine I can manage.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!

You can't beat fun in the sun!

Prettylyf said...

When's your birthday?? Mine's on Sunday :)

pandave said...

thanks winters! it was indeed splendid.

prettylyf... i feel quite recouped!

oh yes carla, the sunshine was a gift. oen that i am holding onto really tightly right now.

thanks rebekit. sunshine is what keeps me going... am i a solar panel?

ooh! nice! i'm on the 22nd. sunday woo hoo!!!