Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wheeee!!!!


of course i'm running late! but i had to take a shower and have a chocolate croissant before i left. so now i'll be high on sugar and smelling decent at the beginning of the flight. no guarantees about what happens after.
i got my dramamine
i'm wearing natural fabrics and loose clothing
i've got the sneakers on
i will read the emergency folder thingy
then i'll have wine and vodka and be too knocked out to think about anything else
and my stomach will catch up with me in about a day...

11 comments:

dodo said...

See you soon!

Tu said...

I miss you already Ru.

I hope you traveled safe…

dearcabbie said...

You know the cure for Aids is the top priority, I think.

dearcabbie said...

By the way hope you took some tums or immodium with you. Safe one....

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Oscar Grillo said...

"Happy happy joy joy" was a song Ren and Stimpy sang in manic fashion.

Eric said...

Safe and happy trip! Don't forget photos!

fb said...

that lloks like a place to be!

Simon said...

Have a great trip, Pandave!

madelyn said...

chocolate croissants?

did you say "chocolate croissants"

ohhh

hungry...

:)

pandave said...

thanks all for your wishes! i carried them with me and they helped me have a fab time!

and i love how ren and stimpy sing that song!