Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm It!

FB tagged me...



The Rules are:-


  • We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

  • Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

  • At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


okay... deep breath and here we go:

  1. i am addicted to dr bronner's soap. mainly the peppermint. since 2002. i have tried to break free. i have tried other soaps and body washes. nothing hits the spot like dr bronner's.
  2. most of the time my emotions scare me. sometimes i think they scare other people. often they leave people drained. except my sister - bless her.
  3. i have a vampire bite. on the back of my right calf. i've shown it to my mother. she said, "are you sure", i said "yes", and she said "okay".
  4. i am a people magnet. strangers approach me and tell me their life stories or just their problems. all the time. even when i have headphones on.
  5. sometimes i just can't remember someone's name. the name just won't stick. which really sucks when i really like them. it makes them think i don't care - but i do! i really do.
  6. i cannot listen to hotel california. it brings the rodents and i am petrified of the rodents. typing this filled me with fear - i hope my words have no power. just the song. which i cannot listen to.
  7. my brother has a blog. i stumbled upon it today. he's had it since at least the beginning of last year. why didn't i know this?
  8. apparently i have world leader tendencies.

i'm on a right old tear here. once i started, well... but rules is rules and so 8 is 8...

now who can i tag? hmmmm...

the mysterious tu007?
the revolutionary dearcabbie?
the poetic prettylyf?
the globe-trotting carla?
the writer tjidzani?
the erratic black dove?
the creative dodos?
the soulful maddy?

lucky number 8! show me some love!!

5 comments:

dodo said...

People magnet? this is a huge responsibility, i know how it feels! ;-)

Carla said...

Okay, I've posted my eight (I changed the game a bit :-) I sure would like to know the story behind your vampire marks. Most interesting.

Anonymous said...

is it your older or younger brother with the blog?

pandave said...

a really big responsibility dodos! hahaha! but one day i'll fly away... you see you have song lyrics in my head.

pandave said...

i loved your 8 carla... can't wait to hear which one is the tall tale...

it's my older brother with the blog... i must remember to ask him about it... but maybe it is a secret he wants to keep from me. hmmm...