Thursday, August 30, 2007

Zen Thursday

oh... i am so ready to go to bed. in fact after the deep relaxation, all i am doing is pretty much counting the minutes until i can hit the sack. thursday? yoga at lunchtime day and i don't care what anyone tells me i have no clue what's going on anywhere. i did my full shoulder stand - to reverse the aging process - and followed it with the opposition pose, the fish - which reverses the reversal? i don't know... all i know is that everything seemed to balance out after that.

i bumped into my neighbour who had a bandaid on his arm. jokingly, i asked if his cousin had cut him and he said, oh no, i got hit by a car. and i was all - hit? glad i didn't have one of those moments where the response was, oh no but my cousin just died and i am headed to the morgue.
i digress. so i am all - hit?
not badly (explains the bandaid) just a little knock. turns out a woman lost hold of her kid and her kid ran out into an intersection. the car swerved to avoid the child and knocked my neighbour - but ever so lightly.
you see? balance.

so you think i was going to jeopardise that with the possibility of real life? no way, jose! came home and sat with my neighbour (the one who wasn't hit by a car), ate apple pie and ice cream and watched the family guy and law & order reruns.

ohmmmmmm...

2 comments:

Prettylyf said...

Zen Thursday...

It's interesting that you're social with your neighbours (the one who wasn't hit and the one who was hit, it musta been a really light hit if all he got away with was an elbow scratch

I'm impressed by your yoga skills :) make it rub on me?lol

Prettylyf said...

I'm just now from watching the guy Santoro and Blake and they have it going...US Open rocks!

I'm hooked on your daily posts so keep doing them you're truly making my nights