Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

finally, it is done. two techs and one engineer later i have my internet back. all in time to herald the end of my classes. now all i need my internet for is fun stuff. and this is why the wizard granted my wish at last. i mean why give someone internet so they can log in to tedious coursework, homework and exams. if i was going to skip down the yellow brick road, it had to be for smiles, smiles and smiles.

and what did i do while offline? i did think about finding the cures to all that ail us but somehow i found myself doing a lot of housework and moving my clothes back onto the shelves. another milestone - i am no longer living out of plastic bags and i am only moderately afraid of my poisonous floor. but you know what? it was like spring cleaning. i lined my shelves with vibrant lining and folded everything so it is all the same size. i am ready.

so i say, hello summer! hello internet! i'm here - look out!!

5 comments:

Carla said...

It's amazing how much one can accomplish when the internet is down, isn't it? But boy do I love it when it's up and running.

dodo said...

Welcome back to civilization! ;-)

Prettylyf said...

Oh sounds so good almost like a new beginning (which it is!)

Enjoy summer!

p.s. post a lot and encourage this broken soul

Tu said...

Hmmm.. U knw the internet never goes down in queens!

Maybe its time to start a fresh, and just move!

Oscar Grillo said...

Clouded sky here in London today.