Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Well Done!!

today someone i know called me and said "happy birthday" that was good. then he said "33, well done."

not sure why. i just got older. let me tell you, it is not that difficult to do.
learn from my mistakes - now that is a feat worth congratulating me over. the only reason i don't keep buying as seen on tv products is cos i have run out of money.

but you know i am not going to dwell on my achievements. nope. i am using this forum to put forward a proposal.

november 22. national holiday. what do you think?

personally, i think it is one of my best ideas ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was your birthday? Rats!

Happy Belated Birthday, Pandave. ^_^

sophie said...

Happy belated but beautiful
birthday to a beautiful girl:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a real good cup of coffee to celebrate :-)

pandave said...

thanks erikku! sometimes i wish it would be belated for a year or two... how i loved being 17 again, and again...

sophie! thank you! that i really needed!!

skylarket... can you believe that i forgot to have coffee?! that could be why getting out of bed was such a battle. but i made up for it today. coffee AND cake!