Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sigh... Not Again

it seems my doctor thinks one scar is not enough for me. she wants me to go under the knife again. maybe she feels i need to gain more symmetry through two scars. i might be wrong, maybe she wants to make my current scar bigger. you know, just in case i REALLY have to prove how tough i am. i can be all - you don't scare me, look at my scar! and no one will say, what? that little thing?

funny thing is though that, after a couple of hours in the office, i still have no idea whether or not they are going to cut me open. she pushed, i resisted and we compromised with more tests. so the standoff continues...

7 comments:

dodo said...

More tests sounds reasonable.
Take care!

fb said...

Oh, I feel for you.

You know one day i think we'll end up comparing scars!

pandave said...

Yes Dodo, a lot more reasonable, i think. At least now I feel as though I am having a debate and i do love a good argument. Thank you!

Thanks fb! Oooh , now I'm going to have to tell the doctor to make that scar look real good, i have a competition to prepare for ;-)

Oscar Grillo said...

You tell people you received those wounds fighting for peace and justice!

Worry, not, Pancetta, you'll be OK.

Carla said...

I hope the tests come out in your favour. I don't think anyone really looks forward to going under the knife.

Prettylyf said...

More tests sounds fair enough to me too!!! All the best, Pandave!!

pandave said...

Absolutely Oscar. I fight very hard for truth and justice, it is only right I have scars to show for it, right? Thanks for the good wishes.

Haha Carla. Except maybe Joan Rivers. She seems to love getting under that knife and recommending it for everyone else ;-)

Thank you thank you Prettylyf. I'm feeling pretty positive about this!