Monday, December 04, 2006

i remembered something today. i have a loud laugh. not as loud as my father's laugh, but pretty darn close. once when i was younger, i was watching a football match on television and i swear i heard my father, that is how loud it was. tonight, office holiday party and i realised that i have become very free with my laugh. there was a time when i tried the silent laugh, the cute and demure titter. i don't know what happened because now my loud laugh is back and it's proud.

maybe i should stick to serious conversation from here on out.

3 comments:

sophie said...

oh you would love going to
a movie with me (NOT)
i have the loudest guffaw!!!

pandave said...

thanks reb. i think sophie and i will be guffawing our way into being kicked out of movie theatres on the regular.

i know my laugh seems to puzzle my boss - he always asks what is so funny. you think i could get fired for laughing so loud?

dodo said...

Congratulations, you kept your loud laugh- you ought to be proud!