Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thank You! I Couldn't Have Done It Alone

now that i have calmed down a little from my wild celebrations, i can share my fantastic news with you. i picked up my copy of time magazine - the most highly anticipated copy - and was amazed to see me staring back at myself. granted the picture was a tad distorted, but i have seen me at my worst, i could recognise myself. and time, just in case i thought i had a long lost twin out there, made sure to write "You are the Time's Person of the Year"! wow! i mean, i knew this was coming but i never expected it would be this year. though every day i wake up thinking, yes, i am going to change the world, leave my mark, do what i gotta do, i must say i really thought the world was taking more notice of ahmadinejad and folk in iraq. well, ha to you both! i may not have been in the news like every day but i'm person of the year! are you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thank 'you'. I wouldn't have know if it wasnt for you!

Anonymous said...

*known :)

sophie said...

:)

every day i am a shining light
into my potential.

fb said...

Dare you to sit on the bus/subway with the cover facing away from you and pointing it in the direction f those you deem worthy!

;)

sophie said...

okay keep up with me here-
it's worth it...

go to my side links
click on winters...
go to winters comments on his
latest post
click on Josh Williams -
then go two post down i think it is
called "posted under duress"

and laugh your cute head off!!!!

(hugs)

pandave said...

gaizabonts - you are welcome. always glad to perform the public service.

haha, sophie most definitely!

fb, i'll have to then share the story of what happened when the police took me away for psych testing. oops, i forgot, i live in new york, there is no such thing as crazy here.