Tuesday, August 15, 2006

spare change?

this whole blogging thing is kinda like talking to yourself. on the street. i mean it is all chitty chat, post post and who knows who is paying any kind of attention. so, if i get a response i am not crazy? or am i being humoured - afraid i'll rub some of my crazy on you?! maybe this will change my view of the world. maybe the next time a crazy dude starts ranting in my face, i won't pretend i am deaf. no, i may look him in the eye, full of respect (or fear. i think the look is the same) and i'll say - yes, sir. i am here. and i am listening.

or maybe i'll buy him an icecream. with sprinkles and everything.

2 comments:

Alan Fisher said...

you can rub crazy on me anytime!

pandave said...

lol! be careful what you ask for...
i feel like david banner - mr mcgee don't make me crazy, you wouldn't like me when i'm crazy.